Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Photos

Okay here we are! Here's the Irish lass enjoying a pint with me during our first evening in Lancaster.





And to prove that we reallly are visiting schools, here we are at Moorside Primary School today.

6 comments:

jamie.winchell said...

And photos, too! You are so technologically sophisticated! Thanks for giving us a glimpse into what you're doing over there. Knock back some pints for me! love, J.

Anonymous said...

Hi honey. Missing you already. Can't believe you are so far away. Sent you an e-mail also. Hope you get it. Take care.

Anonymous said...

I just read your blog and saw the picture..why am I not surprised you are having a pint or two? Is it as good as Turtles? I visited schools in Ireland..really interesting and fun. Enjoy every minute...and have a pint for me. Luv ya, YaYa

Margarita said...

Hello Lady N,

So happy to know you have arrived safe and sound!!! This is a very exciting venture for you!!!! I have recovered your green lawn chair - we raised just a little over $6000.00 for Slatts' Goodfellas!!! Leaving early in the am for Vegas - look out Barry - here we come!!!!!

lindat said...

How do you know the difference between jet lag and drinking pints of beer? You are going to have a GREAT time!!!!!! Try to buy a Lee Stein pin while you are in England. Make sure to balance the fun with your studies while you are there. Take care and have a few pints for me!!! Love ya' Llinda T.

Blondie said...

OMG. Buttercup told me that you two look alike, but I wasn't prepared. You look EXACTLY alike!! Wow, she's gonna be HOT when she gets older. :)